What Makes Chevy Malibu Performance So Thrilling?
Chevy Malibu performance calls on state-of-the-art engineering and powerhouse engines to make every last drive feel exceptional. Read on to explore:
- Chevy Malibu Engines
- Chevy Malibu Transmissions
- Chevy Malibu Performance Features
Chevy Malibu Specs
Your specs determine how your car drives, but they vary depending on your chosen 2019 Chevy Malibu engine.
- 1.5L ECOTEC®: Even the standard engine uses turbocharging and direct-injection to deliver up to 160 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque. Fuel-saving technologies include Variable Valve Timing and stop/start assist, so expect up to 29 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway for a maximum highway range of up to 560 miles per tank.
- 2.0L Turbocharged ECOTEC: Developed for drivers who thirst for track-like acceleration when taking off in Libertyville or changing lanes between Waukegan and Gurnee, the 2.0L makes up to 250 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. Even so, you’ll still make up to 22 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway.
Chevy Malibu Transmission
Depending on your Chevy Malibu engine, power will be expertly tuned through one of the following transmission systems:
- Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT): The CVT uses a pulley system to constantly adjust power delivery based on current driving needs. It’s one reason the Chevy Malibu is so efficient.
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission: 9 separate gear ratios provide ideal performance whether crawling from a standstill or driving at speed. Small wonder Chevy Malibu performance never seems to falter.
Chevy Malibu Performance
Your Chevy Malibu’s drive draws on more than raw power. Just a few intelligent performance features include:
- 4-Link Rear Suspension
- StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control
- DuraLife® Brake Rotors
- Electronic Grade Braking
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
Whether driving through tight corners, covering uneven ground, or simply bringing your vehicle to a stop, the Chevy Malibu is always on its best behavior.
Come Check Out Chevy Malibu Trim Levels at Libertyville Chevrolet
While reading about Chevy Malibu specs and performance features paints a picture of how it handles, this is one midsize sedan you really need to experience firsthand. To find out more or arrange a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
More From Libertyville Chevrolet
Yes, you can! While it may be a little trickier, it’s not impossible. Learn more about no-credit car loans and how you can finance a car with bad credit with the Libertyville Chevrolet finance department. Get Financing Contact Us Financing with Bad or No Credit If you’re looking to finance a car with no credit, there…
The alternator sends power to the vehicle’s electrical system while the car is running. The battery will start the car, but it doesn’t power it. The alternator functions as a generator, and it uses the gas engine as its energy source. For additional information about the alternator, visit the service center at Libertyville Chevrolet. Schedule Service…
The 2019 Chevrolet Cruze can’t help but make waves wherever it goes! Top technology features are spread out evenly across its five available trim levels, and with sedan and hatchback body styles available, this compact car has something for everyone. On top of all this, the Chevy Cruze safety features leave almost nothing to be…