Summer Fun in Libertyville, IL
Image courtesy of Chicago Botanic Gardens
If you’re trying to find a great spot for a vacation, then there’s nothing like summer fun in Libertyville, IL! Whether you want to explore nature on a gorgeous trail or practice your swing on the putting green, there are countless options right here in Illinois. The folks at Libertyville Chevy would be happy to show you the best hidden gems in town, so you can experience all that our great hometown has to offer.
From live music to parks in Libertyville, IL, this town accommodates a wide range of interests. Check out some of our favorite spots within the city limits:
- The Lake County park system encompasses over 500 acres of parks and 8 miles of bike paths. Check out the flower gardens, enjoy a picnic, or head to the lake for outdoor fun.
- Music fans should check the schedule of the Village Band, a volunteer group that has sponsored free concerts for three decades. While visitors come for the live music, don’t miss out on the surrounding Rose Garden between acts!
- The best golfing in Illinois just may be found right here in Libertyville! Between the Libertyville Sports Complex and the family-friendly Aloha Falls Miniature Golf, there are plenty of opportunities to perfect that swing.
Image courtesy of Libertyville Village Band Blog
While you can have tons of summer fun in Libertyville, IL, you can also find terrific events just outside the city limits.
- Six Flags Great America is located nearby in Gurnee. This theme park includes live shows, firework displays, a water park, and much more. Your family will have a blast!
- The Chicago Botanic Garden in Glencoe has over 20 gorgeous gardens to explore. You can explore unique landscapes like the waterfall garden or Model Railroad Garden to learn all about the beauty of nature.
- The Genesee Theater of Waukegan is a historic venue with an ornate decor. Check out modern entertainment under the glow of vintage chandeliers!
Image courtesy of the Genesee Theatre photo gallery
Plan Your Trip Today!
If you’re ready to stop by our neck of the woods, don’t be a stranger at Libertyville Chevy! We can help you with all your car needs, whether you want a quick inspection or a brand-new vehicle. Contact us today with any questions!