What Technology is Inside the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze?
What Tech is Inside the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze?
The formidable, all new Chevrolet Cruze reinvents the compact sedan class with its ability to keep you connected on your commute near Waukegan. Offered in an eye-catching hatchback also, you’ll have the option of either style for a car that’s packed with powerful performance and technological highlights. Explore the Cruze and its advanced features that you’ll want to try for yourself at Libertyville Chevrolet.
The Cruze Features Technology for Drivers in Gurnee
The Chevy Cruze puts incredible conveniences at your fingertips with all of the latest innovative technologies. Many trim levels of the Cruze sedan or hatchback offer:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot connectivity
- Chevrolet infotainment system with 7-inch color touchscreen
- 9-speaker Bose® audio system for stellar sound quality
- Advanced safety features like lane keep assist, side blind-spot alerts, and cross-traffic alerts supported by in-vehicle and rear cameras
- Interactive tire pressure display to keep your tires at optimal pressure
- Superior media control through Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, or Bluetooth®
The new Cruze also conveniently offers upgradable teen driver technology that’ll promote safe driving techniques while your younger drivers are traveling. This exclusive technology provides many features that’ll coach your teenager on what to look out for while they drive. With speed alerts and muting technology that’ll not allow the driver to hear any audio until their seatbelt is on, Chevy has considered just about everything your young one will encounter when out on the road. Some additional features of this ingenious tech are:
- Audio limits to cap music or other media at a certain volume
- Speed limiter that won’t allow the driver to go over certain speeds
- Automatic activation of safety features when teen driver mode is switched on
- In-vehicle driver report cards that provide an overview of how the driver did on the road
More 2019 Cruze Accommodations for a Smooth Ride
The 2019 Cruze by Chevrolet accommodates more than just all-inclusive technology. Both the hatchback and sedan offer its drivers near Round Lake a slew of benefits depending on the trim level, like:
- 8-way power driver seat adjustment
- Dual zone climate control
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Leather steering wheel that can also heat up
- Heated, adjustable side mirrors
- Plush bucket seating
Get Inside the New Chevy Cruze at Libertyville Chevrolet
The inventive technology available in the Chevy Cruze is waiting for you to explore at Libertyville Chevrolet. If you’re ready to start your car buying journey, apply for financing or value your trade before you visit the showroom. Contact us if you have any questions.
Learn More About the Cruze Features
What Tech is Inside the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze? The formidable, all new Chevrolet Cruze reinvents the compact sedan class with its ability to keep you connected on your commute near Waukegan. Offered in an eye-catching hatchback also, you’ll have the option of either style for a car that’s packed with powerful performance and technological highlights….
The progressive 2019 Chevrolet Cruze offers an amazing lineup of trim levels to choose from that are available for drivers near Gurnee at Libertyville Chevrolet. There are currently two styles of the Cruze that are provided by Chevy: Sedan: Five trim levels bolster various features and its powerful performance highlights. Hatchback: The Cruze hatchback offers four…