What are the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Trim Levels?
The progressive 2019 Chevrolet Cruze offers an amazing lineup of trim levels to choose from that are available for drivers near Gurnee at Libertyville Chevrolet. There are currently two styles of the Cruze that are provided by Chevy:
- Sedan: Five trim levels bolster various features and its powerful performance highlights.
- Hatchback: The Cruze hatchback offers four trim levels that elevate technological and cargo characteristics.
Learn all about each trim level and what makes every model of the 2019 Cruze unique in this comprehensive overview from Libertyville Chevrolet. Then, take an in-depth look at the Chevy Cruze technologies and safety features.
Chevy Cruze Trim Levels
- L Sedan: $17,995 MSRP
- The base trim of the Cruze keeps you in control of your drive in Grayslake with a capable 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot connection and Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity.
- LS Hatchback: $19,620 MSRP
- The base trim of the hatchback offering is similar to the L sedan, but also includes access to rear camera technology that’ll help you avoid things that may be lurking behind your vehicle.
- LS Sedan: $19,120 MSRP
- The secondary trim level supports boosted performance features from the L model, and remote start is available for convenience.
- LT Hatchback: $22,120 MSRP
- This improved trim level in the Cruze hatchback series provides automatic start/stop for improved fuel efficiency and available collision warning features like rear cross traffic alert for added safety.
- LT Sedan: $21,720 MSRP
- With larger 16” aluminum wheels and upgradable Bose® premium audio speakers, this elevated trim level makes any travel smooth and sound.
- Premier Hatchback: $24,020 MSRP
- The highest trim level hatchback offers everything mentioned along with leather seating and heated front seats.
- Premier Sedan: $23,520 MSRP
- The top trim level sedan provides all features mentioned along with automatic climate control and keyless start that’ll help get you going faster.
- Both diesel options for the hatchback and sedan include many of the LT and premier features. They’re priced at $25,620 MSRP for the sedan and $26,120 for the hatchback respectively.
- L Sedan: $17,995 MSRP
Powerful Engine and Transmission Choices
The new Cruze trim levels have different options for the transmission and engine. See what’s under the hood that’ll work best for your commute in Des Plaines:
1.4L Turbo ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine
- Available Trims: L, LS, LT, Premier
- Horsepower: 153 hp
- Torque: 177 lb-ft
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual
1.6L Turbo-Diesel ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine
- Available Trims: Diesel only
- Horsepower: 137 hp
- Torque: 240 lb-ft
- Transmission: 9-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual
Test Drive the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze at Libertyville Chevrolet
The 2019 Cruze from Chevy gives many options within their trim levels so that you’ll be able to find the right model to suit your driving needs. Once you’ve reviewed our inventory of new Cruze offerings online, come in and test one for yourself. Apply for financing before you come so that you’re one step closer to your new Chevy Cruze.
Learn More About the Cruze Features
What Tech is Inside the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze? The formidable, all new Chevrolet Cruze reinvents the compact sedan class with its ability to keep you connected on your commute near Waukegan. Offered in an eye-catching hatchback also, you’ll have the option of either style for a car that’s packed with powerful performance and technological highlights….
The progressive 2019 Chevrolet Cruze offers an amazing lineup of trim levels to choose from that are available for drivers near Gurnee at Libertyville Chevrolet. There are currently two styles of the Cruze that are provided by Chevy: Sedan: Five trim levels bolster various features and its powerful performance highlights. Hatchback: The Cruze hatchback offers four…